In this article, we are taking a look at how to use the Browse AI Google Prebuilt Robot. If you are a blogger or a digital marketer, this blog can help you add another SEO tool to your arsenal.
Browse AI Google Prebuilt Robot
Currently, there are two Browse AI Prebuilt Robots for Google.
Using the Monitor organic Google search results robot, you can monitor Google search results for a specific keyword. You can also set up the robot to inform you as soon as the order of the rankings changes. However, this robot is currently in the beta state, and only accessible to users with a premium account.
Then there is the Get Google search results robot, which helps you extract Top Ads, Organic Results, and Bottom Ads. And for input, you only need to submit Search Keyword and Max Organic Results.
Using the Browse AI Google Prebuilt Robot
Read More: Using Browse AI with Indeed US
- Open the Browse AI Dashboard, and look for the prebuilt Robot “Get Google search results”.
- On the setup window, input the Search Keyword, and the Max Organic Result data.
- For this demo, I wanted to look up Google organic results for the keyword “Data Scrapping”.
- After you have set up the robot, start the extraction.
- Once the extraction is done, you will see a CVS divided into four columns Position, Title, Description, and Link.
What I found most intriguing is how the top-ranking websites were using the keyword “Data Scraping” for their blog titles.
- What is data scraping?
- What Is Data Scraping And How Can You Use It?
- Data scraping – Wikipedia
- What Is Data Scraping? Definition & Usage
See the different uses of keywords.
How to do Content Research using Browse AI Google Prebuilt Robot
As we have seen above, using the Browse AI Google Prebuilt Robot, we were able to extract the titles, and links for all the top-ranking blogs for a given keyword.
Now for every blogger, the ultimate goal is to appear on the first page of Google’s organic search results. And what better way to learn how to do that other than taking lessons from the ones who are already there?
Using the Browse AI Google Prebuilt Robot, you can study every blog that is raking on the first page of Google, and maybe pick up content ideas that you can replicate.
We hope you found this article helpful. We have covered how to use the Browse AI Google prebuilt robot for keyword research. Please leave a comment below if you have any queries.
Until Next Time!