In this article, we are taking a look at how to use the Eventbrite Browse AI Robot for generating leads.
How to use Eventbrite Browse AI Robot
Currently, there is one prebuilt robot for extracting data from Eventbrite titled “Extract Eventbrite online events”.
Along with being a popular Events website, Eventbrite is also a popular platform for selling tickets online. This platform helps users create, and promote events.
On the platform, you will find events on all trending categories starting with Business, Food & Drink, Health, Sports & Fitness, Holiday, Music, Hobbies, Performing & Visual Arts, and many more.
Who can Benefit from using the Eventbrite Browse AI robot?
Do you have a catering service? In the catering business, oftentimes, word of mouth is the biggest marketing tool. However, if you are just starting out your catering business, you might not have the odds in your favor. But does it mean you can never become a successful catering business?
Absolutely not! Just remember that the most popular catering service was also new to the industry. If they become popular, you can also become successful, and maybe even become their biggest competitor.
Using the Extract Eventbrite online events robot, you can extract a list of events that are scheduled for next week or next month. Once you have that list, you can start sending them emails. Send them your catering menu, quotations, and all the other services you provide. Oftentimes, starting a conversation is all it takes to land a new client.
Along with catering services, photography agencies can also use the Extract Eventbrite online events robot to generate a list of potential leads.
Using the Extract Eventbrite online events robot
- From your Browse AI Dashboard look for the robot “Extract Eventbrite online events”.
- Scroll down and Hit the “Use this Automation” button.
- From the setup page, input a keyword for the type of event you want to extract, and how many rows you want to be extracted per page.
- On the next page, review all the information you have inserted, and when done, hit the “Next” button.
- When the CSV is ready, you will have extracted data sorted in the following columns – Position Title Date Price Organizer Followers Image Event link.
So, there you go. Now you know how to use the Eventbrite Browse AI Robot. Do leave a comment below if you have any further queries.
Until next time!